Ridiculously easy and insanely addictive… you can jazz this up any way you like to suit your personal tastes.
- Equal parts cream cheese and grated Tasty Cheese
- Fine chopped onion
- Ground pepper
- Possible extras: chilli flakes, curry powder, finely chopped spring onion… chopped nuts, seeds. Your choice!
The Four Steps:
- Mix well until mixture appears smooth and creamy… include any of your little added extras if you like (I add Chilli flakes and chopped pine nuts)
- Place mixtures into a small container
- Top with ground pepper and salt
- Place in the fridge.
As kids we were allowed to have any leftover Addictive Cheese Spread in our sammies to school, but nowadays there never seems to be leftovers. Sometimes I like to tell people this is an old family secret and I can’t disclose the recipe, just to avoid everyone knowing how easy it is.